98% of the universe is made up of only 2 chemical elements. Only 25% of the known chemical elements can be created inside a star. Where did the other 75% elements we see on Earth come from? What are we humans finally made of?
When the moon acts like a slow Shutter to the celestial camera, and when the shutter closes completely the beautiful celestial photograph of a night sky with Sun and its Corona becomes visible.
Using astronomical dating software based on the planetary positions mentioned in Valmiki Ramayana reveals the birth date of Sri Rama and events of Ramayana.